The advantages you enjoy as a VIP guest
• A private table for you and your guests* in our VIP Area, right next to the ring and along the aisle where the fighters make their entrance
• Reserved VIP parking directly in front of the arena**
• A delicious appetizer plate, sponsored by Malbuner
• Unlimited access to our tasty and varied buffet of starters and main dishes
• Unlimited access to our delicious dessert buffet
• Personal VIP beverage service, right at your table***
• The chance to meet the fighters and take photos in the ring with the championship belt at the beginning of the event
*Access to the VIP Area only with valid VIP ticket (1 ticket per guest)
**Show VIP ticket for access to VIP parking area
***All beverages subject to charge
SEATING IN THE 1st TIER
Free choice of seats
in 1st tier seating
SEATING IN THE 2nd TIER
Free choice of seats
in 2nd tier seating
*All prices are indicated in CHF
Fight Explosion stands for breathtaking and awesome fighting at the highest possible level of skill, as well as first-class entertainment and culinary highlights for our guests.
RINGSIDE 1 & RINGSIDE 2The food served to our guests seated Ringside 1 and Ringside 2 is made from selected regional ingredients and cooked directly at the event. Whether you love meat or enjoy vegan cooking, we have what you want. Our beverages, including a large selection of fine wines, champagnes, cocktails, beer and soft drinks, are served directly at the main bar, located in the foyer. We also serve you snacks and beverages directly in the arena, to ensure that you don’t miss any action in the ring.
VIP AREAOur guests in the VIP Area are treated to a tasty and diverse buffet, where you’ll find anything your gourmet heart desires: cold and warm appetizers and main dishes, and delicious desserts.
Beverages are served directly at the VIP tables. You may choose from a large selection of fine wines, champagnes, cocktails, beer and soft drinks.
9470 Buchs, SG
Arriving by rail ‐ The Buchs, SG railway station
Arriving by bus ‐ The NTB/BZB bus stop in Buchs (take the NFB 300 bus from the Buchs, SG railway station)
Arriving by car: There is plenty of parking surrounding the BZB.